Bergbau Quarry Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bergbau Quarry Pack

Pack site for the Bergbau Quarry Pack of WolfQuest.org

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» List of past Pack Member of the Months
Member-created & limited-participant roleplay topics I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 8:02 pm by Jewelz

» Going EFA!!
Member-created & limited-participant roleplay topics I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:53 pm by Jewelz

» Seera, the Odd One
Member-created & limited-participant roleplay topics I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:45 pm by Jewelz

» Top Poster of the Month - Monthly Contest
Member-created & limited-participant roleplay topics I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 10:04 pm by Jewelz

RP Details
Time:

Season:
Autumn
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
ASPBIWWP

Member-created & limited-participant roleplay topics

Go down 
2 posters

Would you like to be able to create roleplay topics and/or limit who can post in them?
Yes to user-created roleplay topics
Member-created & limited-participant roleplay topics I_vote_lcap27%Member-created & limited-participant roleplay topics I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
No to user-created roleplay topics
Member-created & limited-participant roleplay topics I_vote_lcap27%Member-created & limited-participant roleplay topics I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Yes to limited roleplay topics
Member-created & limited-participant roleplay topics I_vote_lcap36%Member-created & limited-participant roleplay topics I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
No to limited roleplay topics
Member-created & limited-participant roleplay topics I_vote_lcap9%Member-created & limited-participant roleplay topics I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Kipp
Member that has left

Member-created & limited-participant roleplay topics Empty
PostSubject: Member-created & limited-participant roleplay topics   Member-created & limited-participant roleplay topics I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:07 am

Could users be allowed to create thier own roleplay topics? And potentially limit the users who can participate in them? The users that would be allowed to participate could be listed in the topic title.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Canid age : 4 years

PostSubject: Re: Member-created & limited-participant roleplay topics   Member-created & limited-participant roleplay topics I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:24 am

This goes with the 'liquid time' suggestion and what I posted there. Not now, but in the future, it's likely.
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com/
Kipp
Member that has left

PostSubject: Re: Member-created & limited-participant roleplay topics   Member-created & limited-participant roleplay topics I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:57 pm

OK, I will go look there. And that is good news!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Member-created & limited-participant roleplay topics   Member-created & limited-participant roleplay topics I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Member-created & limited-participant roleplay topics
Page 1 of 1