Bergbau Quarry Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bergbau Quarry Pack

Pack site for the Bergbau Quarry Pack of WolfQuest.org

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» List of past Pack Member of the Months
Roleplay Pet Information I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 8:02 pm by Jewelz

» Going EFA!!
Roleplay Pet Information I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:53 pm by Jewelz

» Seera, the Odd One
Roleplay Pet Information I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:45 pm by Jewelz

» Top Poster of the Month - Monthly Contest
Roleplay Pet Information I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 10:04 pm by Jewelz

RP Details
Time:

Season:
Autumn
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
ASPBIWWP

Roleplay Pet Information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Canid age : 4 years

Roleplay Pet Information Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay Pet Information   Roleplay Pet Information I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:20 pm

If you are unfamiliar with them, Role-play Pets are companions for your character within the role-play. They can be purchased from the Rewards Shop using the Shards you have earned throughout your time during the pack. The current RP-pets available for purchase are listed there, and more may be added later on. They are priced according to their practicalilty to keep as a pet, the assistance they can provide (a falcon or stoat can help with hunting, while a 1 1/2 inch tree frog can just sit on your face while you do things), and just generally how awesome they are (size, intelligence, how cool they look, etc.).

Please note that you are not directly RPing another animal. For example, you may own a mouse that always stays by your side and accompanies you from the safety of your back wherever you go. In other words, you 'own' the pet and its actions can be role-played, but you are not role-playing from the pet's point of view. We have many pets available so we hope you decide to pick one (or perhaps a few!).

Note that for now you may have a maximum of two RP Pets at one time. You are allowed to 'release' a pet to buy a new one, although you would have to also note that you may only purchase 1 pet every 2 months.
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com/

Roleplay Pet Information
Page 1 of 1