Bergbau Quarry Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bergbau Quarry Pack

Pack site for the Bergbau Quarry Pack of WolfQuest.org

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» List of past Pack Member of the Months
Roux's Traveling Story I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 8:02 pm by Jewelz

» Going EFA!!
Roux's Traveling Story I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:53 pm by Jewelz

» Seera, the Odd One
Roux's Traveling Story I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:45 pm by Jewelz

» Top Poster of the Month - Monthly Contest
Roux's Traveling Story I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 10:04 pm by Jewelz

RP Details
Time:

Season:
Autumn
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
ASPBIWWP

Roux's Traveling Story

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Roux
Member that has left

Roux's Traveling Story Empty
PostSubject: Roux's Traveling Story   Roux's Traveling Story I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 3:58 pm

Roux's Traveling Story Roux

The Gypsy Wolf
    [ name ]
    Roux---Roo
    [ friend - tags ]
    They are welcome
    [ heritage ]
    Low content Wolf Dog
    [ seniority ]
    three years
    [ gender ]
    male
    [ place within pack ]
    Mercury
    [ accent ]
    Strangely enough the male has an accent, more strange is that it is Irish.

Roux's Traveling Story Gypsy_Play
Credit for pictures go to the Wild Spirit Wolf Sanctuary (Wolf Hybrid-Gypsy)

Traveler of the Land
    [ dimensions ]
    A average size of 110 pounds, thirty-two inches from tip of nose to base of tail, with an additional eighteen inches of tail length. from ear tip to paw pad, he is forty - four inches tall
    [ body type ]
    Long legs with a slender body.
    [ pelt base ]
    is beige with a gradient of browns.
    [ design ]
    the male is mostly a soft brown tan color with a mixture of dark browns and whites.
    [ eyes ]
    eyes like the earth, he has soft brown orbs
    [ battle wounds ]
    Like any self respecting gypsy wolf he has a few traveling scars, his most definite one is a chip out of his ear, a rather interesting story should he ever feel like talking about it.
    [ fur ideology ]
    generally toward the shorter side, but it is soft and fluffy enough to make him look a tiny bit more thickset

Roux's Traveling Story Gypsy_Rest

Friend of Nature
    [ actions ]
    he is a big believer in family, having traveled with a his pack his whole life he has learned to enjoy the simple pleasures in life.
    [ emotions ]
    clam is his over all emotion, in times of great peace you may even hear one of his families songs being hummed or sung while he works.
    [ weaknesses ]
    strength
    [ strengths ]
    speed, stamina, open-mindedness
    [ fears ]
    rejection, betrayal, open spaces

Roux's Traveling Story Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0wt5l3K6z2AVXizM2v3IyLKmfYSFnx1CgMQFksokRvx-qKxvp

Lover of Family
    [ History ]
    The world which Roux grew in was one of family. One was never alone when with family. As a gypsy wolf, Roux traveled the lands with a his family, aunt's, uncles, brothers, sisters, mother, fathers, ect. No one dispersed, it was just unheard of.

Roux grew up fascinated with the gypsy life, loving the music, the family, and the travel. But with a pack family of that size you do not go through another territory without getting noticed. And their family was not accepted well, most packs, no matter the convincing, always believed that Roux's family was just out to steal the land. Completely untrue, but there was this one time, where Roux manage to get the other packs alpha daughter to fall in love with him, completely by accident, this lead to ma- that is a story for another time, we will just say that is how he got his torn ear.
    He and his cousins got into many scuffles with local pack rascals, just because the wolves always disagreed on pack life, and how it should be run.

There was not a time when Roux truly hated his family, and it was just assumed that he would take over the leading of the pack when his ageing uncle passed away. So it was weird when one day the tan male decide to just leave. he had been feeling bogged down lately, as if his family were not moving fast enough. So he left, in the dead of night. And too this day he does not know where his family is, and it pains him.

Roux moved around a lot, managing to move through territories quicker and with less fuss than with his family, but the road can take it's toll on a wolf, like this one time wh- again another story for another time (This one talks about the weird scar on his leg) Over all the small, mixed breed, tan wolf decided to try the home life, and though it is not family he is willing to give it a go.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Canid age : 4 years

PostSubject: Re: Roux's Traveling Story   Roux's Traveling Story I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 4:01 pm

Wonderful bio, Roux! It looks lovely. c:
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com/
Kasim

Kasim

Canid age : Four years.

PostSubject: Re: Roux's Traveling Story   Roux's Traveling Story I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:11 pm

Wonderful biography Roux; his history is rather intriguing! I look forward to interacting with him in the quarry. :]
Back to top Go down
http://sparkywq.deviantart.com
Danielle

Danielle

Canid age : 3 years

PostSubject: Re: Roux's Traveling Story   Roux's Traveling Story I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 7:07 pm

Interesting biography. Welcome. c:
Back to top Go down
Thesues
Member that has left

PostSubject: Re: Roux's Traveling Story   Roux's Traveling Story I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:00 am

Awesome bio Roux, I can tell you spent a lot of time working on it. :3
Back to top Go down
Roux
Member that has left

PostSubject: Re: Roux's Traveling Story   Roux's Traveling Story I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:20 am

Thank you all, I did work very hard on it, and i feel as if i will really enjoy this wolf.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Canid age : 4 years

PostSubject: Re: Roux's Traveling Story   Roux's Traveling Story I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 2:09 pm

Member has left.
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roux's Traveling Story   Roux's Traveling Story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roux's Traveling Story
Page 1 of 1