Bergbau Quarry Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bergbau Quarry Pack

Pack site for the Bergbau Quarry Pack of WolfQuest.org

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» List of past Pack Member of the Months
What's allowed in the Art forum? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 8:02 pm by Jewelz

» Going EFA!!
What's allowed in the Art forum? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:53 pm by Jewelz

» Seera, the Odd One
What's allowed in the Art forum? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:45 pm by Jewelz

» Top Poster of the Month - Monthly Contest
What's allowed in the Art forum? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 10:04 pm by Jewelz

RP Details
Time:

Season:
Autumn
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
ASPBIWWP

What's allowed in the Art forum?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Canid age : 4 years

What's allowed in the Art forum? Empty
PostSubject: What's allowed in the Art forum?   What's allowed in the Art forum? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:20 pm

The Art forum, simply put (and as expected) is for anything art related that you may wish to post on this site. This means that the types of topics that are allowed here include:
    - Art threads (basically, a thread where a user posts the art they wish to share for everyone else to comment on, which they can update whenever they wish to post more art)
    - Art shops (a user may set up an art shop, in which they can make people free art by request [this can include signatures, if one wishes to offer them])
    - Art discussions (this could be a topic where you may discuss art-related sites, such as deviantART and iScribble, or a topic about a particular style of art where you can talk about techniques and give advice to other members. An art discussion topic, simply, could be anything that is art related, and just doesn't fit anywhere else in the forum)

Artwork found in this forum:
    - Should be pack-related. This means that it could feature the quarry in a way, have something to do with the RP, or simply be of at least one of the members of the pack.
    - Must be created and owned by yourself. If it's a photomanipulation, it must be a picture that is free to use and there has to be credit to the owner of the picture, either on the picture or in the topic somewhere.
    - Must be appropriate for all ages. So no gore, nudity, or other inappropriate subjects, please.
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com/

What's allowed in the Art forum?
Page 1 of 1